Flat Rock Outsourcing, part of Flat Rock Technology Ltd, treats the privacy of its Website visitors with the highest level of care and attention. This policy describes in detail the measures we take to preserve and safeguard your privacy when you visit our site or communicate with our personnel.
1. Information collection
The operation of this Website may require collection and processing of the following data:
- 1.1. Details of visits to our Website or any resources used on it which are not limited only to location, traffic data, weblogs, and other communication information.
- 1.2. Information we receive when you contact us for any reason.
- 1.3. Data received through forms filled out on our Website such as registration or purchase forms.
Our advertisers and we may have to occasionally collect information regarding your computer system for the sake of improving our services to you. We gather statistical information for our own use or for the advertisers on our Website.
The data gathered will not identify you personally. It is strictly aggregate statistical data about our visitors and how they use our Website resources. We share absolutely no identifying personal information via cookies, at any time.
Furthermore, data gathering can involve the general online use through a cookie file. When used, cookies get placed automatically on your hard drive where you can find all the information transferred to your computer. The cookies help us correct and improve the Website’s services or products which we have designed for you.
3. Your information and how it is used
The primary purpose of collecting and storing your data is to help us provide you with better services and products. Below, you can see the instances when we may use your information:
- 3.1. Whenever you request information from us related to our services and products via a form or other electronic transmission, we may use your information to fulfill that request. We may also communicate with you about other products or services that you may find of interest, only when we are provided with your consent.
- 3.2. Any contract we make with you creates a commitment which may require contacting you or using your information.
- 3.3. We have the right to notify you of any changes we have made to our Website, products, or services, in case they might affect our service to you.
- 3.4. We may communicate to you information on products or services that are similar to those of your previous consumer activity. For example, the information sent to you will represent a subject close to a recent purchase you have made.
- 3.5. We may also use your data or allow a third party to use it in order to offer you information about unrelated products or services that may be of interest to you. We or third parties can only communicate with you if you have consented to such communication and data usage.
- 3.6. New consumers can be contacted by our Website or third parties only if consent has been granted, and only for those communications that you have personally granted.
- 3.7. On our Website, we have provided an option for declining your consent. You can use this option to withhold your details from us or third parties regarding the data we may collect.
- 3.8. We do not reveal any identifiable information about you to our advertisers, though we may at times share statistical visitors’ information with them.
4. Storage of personal data
- 4.1. The European Economic Area is large, but we may have to transfer data outside of this area. If data is transferred outside the EEA, it will be for storing and processing purposes. A processing staff operating outside this area may belong to our Website or to a supplier through which they can process or store your information. For example, to process and complete your sale, or offer you support services, we may have to go outside the EEA for the transfer.
- 4.2. All information submitted by you is stored on our secure servers. Any payment or transaction details will be encrypted to ensure their full safety during use.
- 4.3. Since the safe transmission of electronic data on the Internet can not be fully guaranteed, choosing to transmit, publish, and share any of your data should be done at your discretion and at your own risk. When offered to create a password and after doing so, you are responsible for keeping it confidential.
5. Information sharing
- 5.1. If necessary, we may share personal information to our group members including entities such as subsidiaries, holding companies, and their subsidiaries. Information is shared only when applicable.
- 5.2. Third party disclosure may be necessary with regard to personal information.
- 5.2.1. Sharing personal data to a third party may be required in case of the full or partial acquisition of our business or its assets by the same third party.
- 5.2.2. We may be legally asked to share and disclose data by a third party.
- 5.2.3. We may be asked to share information in order to assist in the process of credit risk reduction and fraud protection.
6. Third party links
On our Website, you may find links belonging to third parties. Their websites have their own Privacy Policies which you agree to when you visit the respective site. When visiting their websites, it is recommended to read their third-party policy. We do not accept liability or responsibility claims for third-party policies or links since we do not have any control over third-party websites.
7. Accessing information
The Data Protection Act 1998 provides you with the right to access the information we collect about you. Please note that any access request may be subject to a fee which covers our costs for providing you with the requested data. Please use the contact information provided below to request access to the data we collect and store about you.
8. Contacting us